Why Bespoke Software Development?
Buying software off the shelf may be a convenient way of doing business and can be a perfect fit for some. However, if there are certain aspects of your business that need to be run differently, finding a ‘work-around’ in available software may not be the most sustainable option. Likewise, you are never going to achieve maximum efficiency by combining different software applications.
With bespoke software, designed to meet your exact requirements, you will no longer have to live with the compromises that are typical of ‘out-of-the-box’ software solutions. You can also develop this software to adapt to new business requirements as they arise, thereby ensuring sustainability of operation.
If you are looking for software that is custom built to meet the challenges of your business and encompass all of your existing business processes, then call RSK Business Solutions for our bespoke software development service.
Our Bespoke Software Development Approach
We will use our dedicated software resources to develop custom made software solutions for your business, using either the agile or waterfall project methodology.
Communication with our clients is a key part of our application development process. We will be working with you throughout each of the above stages to ensure that the solution developed is fit-for-purpose.
To ensure that we deliver the software as per specifications, our software development process is divided into the following stages:
Database design / model
Test / QA (Manual/Automation)
Support / Training
Key Benefits of Using Our Bespoke Software Development Service
A custom made software solution will work better for your business than a standard solution, simply because it has been written for you, to meet your specific business requirements.
- Bespoke software is easier to implement as it has been tailor made for you.
- It will improve the productivity of your team and ensure a better service for your clients.
- It can be easily scaled and upgraded to meet the demands of your growing business.
- As we are a software consultancy, we often offer our solutions with no license fees, helping you minimise on-going costs.
- We will continue to support your software post-deployment, delivering further enhancement with quick turnaround times.
- The investment in developing a customised application is unique to your business, therefore, adds to the value of your company and gives you an edge over your competitors.
Some of our clients for whom we have recently developed bespoke solutions include: National Grid, Network Rail, Lend Lease Consulting, Total and William Pears Group. Given our experience in developing bespoke software for a number of varied businesses, we are confident that we can help build a system that is unique and well synchronized with your business.