Why Choose Offshore Software Development?
A brilliant smart sourcing solution, offshore development eradicates the unnecessary stress, expense, and hassle of developing your next project or offering.
If you’re looking for top quality smart sourcing, choose our offshore software development services and join iconic British businesses such as the BBC, the National Trust and the Institute of Cancer Research; we can help you offer cost-effective products for your staff and your customers.
We give you access to our talented offshore software development team, which consists of web designers, developers & testers, and system architects, to name but a few. This allows you to truly extend your existing software development team, and is all part of our comprehensive smart sourcing services.
Our Offshore Development Services
It is our aim to make your smart solution efficient. Why? The cost of recruiting a team to develop your next project — sourcing the right skills, and managing the whole process — can quickly escalate, if not handled with expertise. We are an offshore software development company with over twenty years’ experience, so let us help you make the most cost-efficient decisions with our offshore development centre.
If you want to utilise our resources and become more successful, please get in touch with us today to hear more about our smart sourcing services.
Full Time Equivalent (FTE)
Extended Offshore team
ASP.NET / SQL Developers
Java / J2EE / Oracle Developers
iOS / Android / Hybird Developers
Technical Support (1st, 2nd & 3rd line)
Key Benefits of Using Our Offshore Development Service
Our offshore software development services are a cost-efficient way to obtain the skills you require for your next project, and to assist with capacity building in your existing team. Our developers all have a minimum of three years’ experience in iOS, Android, ASP.NET, and J2EE development.
- Manage costs as your business grows. With our software development outsourcing service, you have no recruitment costs, and you’ll enjoy the benefit of lower procurement costs.
- Improve your operational flexibility. Seamlessly extend your existing team with our comprehensive smart sourcing services.
- Stay in the loop. We use Agile principles for our offshore software development, which keeps us all up to date, and focused on your goals.
- Access up to the minute technology development expertise. By partnering with us, you’ll work with our offshore team of developers, designers, and testers who will advise the technology solution that’s right for you.
- Improve productivity of your existing staff by outsourcing your software development. Let us help you make the most of your existing team’s core skills and capacity by smart sourcing upgrades and discreet development projects.
- Increase your speed to market. Draw on our years of experience, and diverse talent pool of Full Time Equivalent developers and designers to dramatically reduce the time taking your product to market.
DEG Signal have contracted RSK Business Solutions Ltd on many occasions in order to provide Operational Risk Assessments for our GRIP 3 and 4 signalling design projects. RSK Business Solutions risk team have proved to be experts in their field and make themselves available to give advice whenever it is requested of them. When working with RSK Business Solutions Ltd we can rest assured that the operational risk elements of our projects are covered so that we can concentrate on our core design and project management functions and deliver our projects to the satisfaction of our clients. We would look forward to continuing our collaboration with RSK Business Solutions Ltd on future projects.
Mott MacDonald has contracted RSK Business Solutions Ltd for over 10 years to support us with operational risk assessment on many of our signalling projects. Their team of risk assessors have proved to be competent, approachable and have always worked with us to achieve some challenging deadlines.
Babcock International (then First Engineering Ltd) first worked with RSK Business Solutions Ltd in 2004 on the West Coast Modernisation Project Line Speed Enhancements. Since then they have provided operational risk assessment support on many infrastructure and signalling projects of varying sizes. The RSK Business Solutions Ltd team have always been attentive to our requirements and professional in their manner. They continue to be flexible and committed to meet the deadlines of our projects and as the technical experts we know that RSK Business Solutions Ltd can be relied upon to provide the right advice at the right time. I look forward to working with the team on future projects.
The Sustainability and Environmental Risk Management System (SERMS) written by RSK Business Solutions Ltd was adopted and deployed by MACE and is now used on all UK construction projects. The system advises and guides our project managers through the complex legal compliance issues that come with large construction projects taken on by MACE. Recently, the system has been adapted for the global market and has been well received. RSK Business Solutions Ltd adopt a consultative approach which is backed by a fundamental understanding of construction and environmental domains which set them apart from other software suppliers