About the Asbestos Risk Management Portal
RSK Business Solutions have developed a digital Asbestos Management System which allows large amounts of asbestos data to be managed with ease. The system is perfect for property management companies, local authorities or any company that manages large amounts of data.
- The Asbestos Risk Portal captures and displays large amounts of data in a coherent and structured design.
- Users can view and update sites, samples, certificates and documents to easily manage their projects.
- Tailor-made user accounts can grant or restrict access rights for a secure and simple-to-use system.
- The web portal is complimented by an iPad application which adds portability to the tool.
- The app can easily be carried on-site to survey and assess asbestos and update the portal in real-time.
- Eliminate the need for flimsy, unresponsive paper-based records.
Key Benefits and Features
The Risk Portal System allows our clients, including The National Trust and TNT, to keep up-to-date with the progress of their asbestos surveys, re-inspections and removals. This ensures that they remain compliant with the Control of Asbestos Regulations 2006.
- The system follows the new Health and Safety Guidelines 264.
- It has passed a UKAS accreditation audit.
- The tool is linked to a powerful database to allow a great capacity of data to be uploaded to the tool. This data is organised and displayed in logical, organised fashion.
- The tool allows comprehensive reports to be generated to ensure asbestos surveys are thorough.