You can select which implementation model works best for your requirements.
- Fixed Cost: This model is based on a fixed cost for the project. It is the preferred model when there is a clear set of requirement and implementation is governed by tight budget or financial constraints.
- Time Reimbursable: This model is most appropriate when the requirements, features and specification for the software being developed are likely to evolve over the development cycle. A detailed report of hours spent, broken down to task level, is sent on a regular basis to the client for cross verification.
- FTE [Full Time Equivalent] staff resourcing: Most cost effective IT staffing solution wherein our personnel are assigned to and are dedicated to your projects. This model is appropriate where you would prefer to maintain full control of the resources. Our personnel are assigned and dedicated to your project and could cover resources such as project managers, software testers, software analysts, database developers or web designers. This model provides you with the flexibility to augment and extend your staff on a temporary or longer term basis on a highly cost-efficient basis.
- Proven track record on strong project management skills. We have provided our services to companies such as National Grid, Network Rail and National Trust.
- UK based presence with senior technical staff in office locations throughout the country. You no longer have to worry about communication issues or insecurity about sending your entire work load directly to a third country.
- Our highly motivated staff are focused on helping you make your business more efficient and finding the right outsourcing solution to suit your needs